There’s an app for that!
“If a cluttered desk signs a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?” ~ Einstein
Mr. Einstein, I believe the answer to that question is “peace of mind”.
If you’re anything like us, clutter causes you at least some mild form of discouragement or anxiety. We hate not being able to find what we need when we need it. When it comes to bookkeeping, organization is key! Knowing exactly where all your business documents are located will not only bring you peace of mind, but it will also save you time and money. Nobody enjoys going on a fruitless wild goose chase for that ever-elusive lost receipt!
Keeping things organized
As with anything, there is more than one method to finding success. You may already be brilliantly talented at keeping paper files, taking time every day to classify documents and store them in the appropriate place. Unfortunately, with today’s pace in technology, paper files are quickly becoming a burden. Rather than lug around banker boxes full of receipts and statements, many businesses are turning to cloud document storage for clutter-free convenience and easy access. Having the ability to view and share any document at any time on any device is priceless. If you haven’t already begun making that transition, you may want to consider starting now.
What we’re loving right now
Intuit has made a business of adding convenience and organization to your life. They are constantly introducing new technology and a variety of compatible apps for every business need.
If you are already a QuickBooks Online user, you understand the convenience of automatic bank feeds and current financial data at your fingertips with one simple login.
Hubdoc , a QuickBooks Online compatible app, takes that awesomeness to a whole new level!
What Hubdoc can do for you
Besides everything? Seriously, this app is amazing!
- Secure account in the cloud (bank level security)
- Instantly upload any paperwork (receipts) with the snap of a camera (or via scan)
- Connect your accounts
- Hubdoc will automatically fetch all your recurring bills and banking statements and file them in the corresponding folder for you
- Forward invoices from your inbox to Hubdoc
- Upload documents from your computer or cloud storage account
- Eliminate data entry with OCR (Optical Character Recognition) by converting data from uploaded receipts into digital files ready for export
- Allow access to your bookkeeper/accountant
- Audit-proof your business
Need a little help getting started?
Everybody has to start somewhere, but that first step can be a little daunting. Get in touch with The Art of Accounting and let us guide you through. Give yourself the gift of peace of mind as you clear off that desk. You’ll be thankful you did!