This year, give yourself and your business the gift of accessibility and flexibility with cloud based QuickBooks Online. QuickBooks has earned its place on Santa’s Nice List as Canada’s #1 accounting software for business. Eager to stay on top, here are a few of the updated features that could have you and your elves dancing for joy! Would you like everyone in your workshop to learn how to use QuickBooks Online effectively? Talk to us about QuickBooks Training! Our elves will work with your elves to make it happen.
Apps that integrate with QuickBooks Online are always being added. These apps make working online even easier. Here are just a few that have been added:
- Receipt Bank: Transforms your productivity by extracting information from receipts and invoices and posting directly into QuickBooks Online.
- Sync with Square: Automatically imports your Square sales invoices, taxes, tips, and discounts, with no data entry required. Reconciling is easy, your deposits, payments, refunds, and fees are matched against your bank statement.
- Cloud Cart Connector: Easily sync QuickBooks with Amazon, Bigcommerce, Bluepark, Infusionsoft, Magento, ShipStation, ShipWorks, Shopify, WooCommerce and more! To sync with QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Wholesale & Manufacturing, or Enterprise, visit www.connexforquickbooks.com.
QuickBooks Online Plus allows you to track inventory. An added feature is that you are now able to search items on a sales form by SKU number. This is a helpful way to track and manage company inventory.
QuickBooks Online now allows you to maintain filter options and column width settings when working with registers. Customizing a certain column width on one register will retain the setting when switching to another register.
Improved Online Reports
A helpful update has been the improvement to QuickBooks Online reports. Reports now have a professional look and are even easier to customize and save. Redesign the look of your reports by turning on Redesign Reports in the QuickBooks Labs. The redesign now provides:
- Easy access to common options such as reporting periods and displayed columns.
- Expanding and collapsing line items on your reports.
- Editing report headers by adding a company logo and/ or changing the report title and subtitle.
- Exporting reports to PDF format
Christmas is the season of giving, so give yourself the gift of freedom, freedom to access your work anytime and anywhere by working with QuickBooks Online. To learn more about the benefits of cloud-based software contact us today.