Do you Know the Rules?
Small businesses represent 95% of all employers in Ontario, and they employ 28% of Ontario’s workers. Business owners know that running a business involves risks and costs and that a commitment to health, safety and fairness makes good business sense.
Explore the Ontario Ministry of Labour Small Business Resources links to learn about workplace responsibilities. There is an abundance of helpful free resources and tools.
The Employment Standards section includes:
- what businesses need to know
- deductions from wages
- a guide to the employment standards act
- employment standards tools and resources
- frequently asked questions
The Health and Safety section includes:
- a downloadable health and safety check list
- how to prepare a health and safety policy
- how to report an incident
- a guide to the occupational health and safety act
Every day, we help small business owners find their edge, stay ahead of the competitive curve, and make business the enjoyable event it should be. We’re Cloud Accounting Experts, and we can help you! Talk to us today.